Sofa Cleaning Ballycullen
Sofa Cleaning Ballycullen
Our eco friendly sofa cleaning services are sure to impress you. We use some of the most efficient and natural sofa cleaning shampoos. With prices for sofa cleaning starting from only 20€, you cannot say that you can`t afford us.
We are experts in:
Leather Sofa Cleaning
Fabric Sofa Cleaning
Domestic Sofa Cleaning
Commercial Sofa Cleaning
We are deep cleaning sofas since 2004 so we know how to clean sofas! Book our sofa cleaning services online or just give us a call.
From pet dander to food droppings to accidental spills to bacteria on smelly socks; it would be logically reasonable to argue that if our sofas had voices,most would be wailing out in agony. Sofas are one of the most used areas around our homes. Had a long day at work? Jump on the sofa. Is it movie night already? Hop on the sofa. Having a quiet evening reading a book over a glass of wine? The sofa is your best friend. Having game night with your friends over pizza? Pretty long night for the sofa. Sofas are therefore bound to catch on more dirt than most surfaces around the house. Grime, dirt, body fat, stains, allergens, bacteria will all get attached to our sofa fabrics at some point in time. The irony however is, we want the sofa to always look clean as it is the most standing out piece in a room. It absolutely important to clean our sofas frequently. Sofa cleaning is not exactly an epic duty for most of us. We probably have a million other things that we would rather do. This is why it is important to be aware of the proper way to perform sofa cleaning so that the time spent doing it is minimized and you also get great results.
Methods of sofa cleaning.
Sofa cleaning can either is performed individually using readily available products at home or using purchased cleaning products. Before buying cleaning products, it is important to research on them and ensure that they are suitable for your sofa fabric and are safe to use. The compounds used sin their formulation can be later inhaled or ingested.
One of the most common methods for sofa cleaning is using a damp cloth and cleaning solution. When an accidental spill occurs, most of us will find ourselves calling out for a cloth and some cleaning agent. This is often in fear of staining the sofa. This method may work for some of the dirt but in most cases will leave stains even if faded.
Vacuuming is another method used for sofa cleaning. This involves the use of a vacuum cleaner to suck up top layer loose dirt and dust from your sofa surface. Another method used for sofa cleaning is the use of a steam cleaner. This method is ideal for leather fabric on sofas. Use of water or water diluted solutions to clean leather sofas can damage the fabric and give off a dried out dull appearance. It is advisable to use cleaning products that are made with waxes and oils .These will moisturize your sofa and prevent it from cracking thus enhancing its durability and preserving its quality.
Benefits of sofa cleaning
Clean sofas not only brighten up a room and give great impression, but also comfort the mind. Have you ever sat on a dirty sofa? The feeling is that of wanting to run out to anywhere but there. Sofa cleaning will allow you to relax comfortably and enjoy the cuddly comfort a sofa is supposed to offer.
Sofa cleaning will also guard your health from the allergen triggered health complications that arise from accumulated dirt. Deep seated dirt is a perfect breeding zone for disease causing pathogens. Proper sofa cleaning will therefore protect you for complications such as these.
How best to perform sofa cleaning.
· First, vacuum your sofa to remove any loosely attached dirt on the surface. Ensure that you use appropriate attachments on your vacuum cleaner as wrong attachments may cause damage to your sofa fiber. A soft brush attachment is advisable for most sofas.
· White vinegar is a great top surface stain remover. Squirt enough amounts onto a strong microfiber cloth and agitate on spots as necessary. Be careful not to scrub too vigorously as this may wear off your sofa fabric.
· Using a microfiber cloth and mild soapy water solution, gently wipe your sofa generally. Be sure to take your time and use little water to avoid over soaking.
· It is best to allow your sofa to dry naturally as covers tend to take better shape of your sofa when this happens. A hairdryer can be used to fasten drying in cases where waiting can cause inconvenience.
· It is also important to regularly contract professionals for deep and proper sofa cleaning on top of your general sofa cleaning processes. Professional sofa cleaners are equipped with better equipment that sucks up and eradicates deep seated dirt and grime and are also knowledgeable on the best cleaning products suitable for your sofa fabric.
Sofa cleaning will leave your sofas looking great and preserve their quality. It is advisable to take it up as a routine process in your home and you will enjoy a great stay on your sofas.
Sofa Cleaning Ballycullen – Professional sofa cleaning for less!