Sofa Cleaning Crumlin

By in
Sofa Cleaning Crumlin

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin

Book Here

1 seat sofa cleaning 20 euro

2 seat sofa cleaning 40 euro

3 seat sofa cleaning 60 euro

4 seat sofa cleaning 75 euro

5 seat sofa cleaning 90 euro

 

Book a deep sofa cleaning or a light sofa cleaning from only 50 euro. We are a well established sofa cleaning company based in Crumlin. We are happy to provide you with free no obligation estimates for commercial sofa cleaning, domestic sofa cleaning, upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning, rug cleaning & carpet cleaning services.

 

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin – Technology

Sofa Cleaning Dublin specialises in hot water extraction sofa cleaning services. We will shampoo your sofa with a combination of 100% eco friendly sofa cleaning shampoos & odour neutralisers. We will pre-spray your sofa to soften up dirt, we will then scrub your sofa with special soft upholstery brushes and then we will extract all the waste with a powerful extraction system. This system is used for all sofas except leather sofas, which are deep cleaned and polished in a different way.

 

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin – Types of sofas

Sofa Cleaning Dublin can clean any type of commercial and domestic sofa. We offer fabric sofa cleaning services and leather sofa cleaning services. We have special shampoos for sensitive fibres like wool sofas, linen sofas, acrylic sofas, velvet sofas, PU sofas, etc. Our staff are highly skilled and fully trained.

 

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin – Drying times

We use top of the range hot water extraction carpet cleaning equipment from Prochem. We will extract over 98% of the cleaning solution from your sofa before we are done with it. The other 2% will evaporate naturally. On average, most sofas should be fully dry within 1-4 hours but the actual drying time can vary from project to project. There are few factors that can increase or decrease the drying times:

 

Ventilation

Temperature

The type of material

 

You can speed up the drying period by ventilating the room and putting the heating on for a few hours.

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin – Other services

Besides high quality eco sofa cleaning services, we can help you out with other types of services as well. You can create your own package of 5+ items and save over 30%. Book mattress cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, carpet cleaning & chair cleaning as a package and save money.

 

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin – Insurance

Sofa Cleaning Dublin is fully insured to undertake any type of sofa cleaning project. We are happy to present you with a copy of our comprehensive insurance that covers any type of commercial sofa cleaning and domestic sofa cleaning project.

 

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin – Shampoos

We are not just amazing at what we do but we also use only eco friendly sofa cleaning shampoos and stain removers from Craftex and Cleanfast. We use a number of highly popular odour neutralisers and bactericidal deodorisers. We will deep clean your sofa with some of the most efficient sofa cleaning shampoos ever invented. We can remove stains, we can deodorise any type of sofa and we can apply protectors.

 

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin – How to book

You can book a professional deep sofa cleaning service online, you can email us or you can text us. We are happy to deal with any special requirements 24 hours per day. We can also help you out with emergency sofa cleaning services. You can pay by cheque, card, cash or bank draft.

Have your sofa deep cleaned at least once per year by Sofa Cleaning Dublin. Deal with one of the most popular and most highly recommended sofa cleaning specialists in Crumlin.

 

Sofa Cleaning Crumlin 

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *